Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Working on a few things

Wow there is so much going on! We have CyberIndustries up and running one Etsy and will be adding some new pieces over the next couple days. Some of the new pieces will be made of memory, scsi ports, hard drives and more. Most are pendants and bracelets but we have plans for earrings and belt buckles as well, in the very near future.

Our baby Fairycat proudly has 50 sales over at Etsy and we couldn't be happier! I have officially introduced our new Tat. Cream for healing and reviving tattoos, something I have been working on and testing for a while now. I might be biased but I have to say I love it! I also am listing our fabulous lip balms on line for a short time (we won't do online sales of it during to the summer due to the heat) so check them out now!


I have plans to do the Renaissance faire circuit again this year our third year and will have a co-show with CyberIndustries at Bat's Day Pre-Event again this year. We hope to see you guys out there. If you aren't in our area don't worry we still will keep our Etsy shop full so you won't miss out on any of the fun!

No comments: