Monday, March 19, 2007

Sometimes I swear I just walked on to the internet

Ok I think this shows my inexperience with Blogs, I never can figure out were the keys are to do stuff I want to do. I mean I am not stupid or new to the internet, heck I have even had blogs before, but admitedly I start them and they tend to dwindle in content rather quickly. I hate to say I think this blog has the most posts of any previous blog.

But back to the point, how the heck do I make some one my friend?? Will you be my friend and explain it too me??? No this is not a ploy to get you to visit me, I really hate to admit this in public as it is, but I can't figure this feature out!

But I am proud of my pretty links and pictures though:)

1 comment:

Aileen Fairycat said...

Both actually, but I started with the issues based on the fact I couldn't make some one else a friend. Then I realized I didn't even know where to go to see if I even had any friends and if I wanted to add some one how did I do it.

This is making me feel very slow. ;)