Thursday, March 15, 2007

Getting a few things tidyed up before I go

Yup this weekend we will be out of town celebrating our belated Valentine's Day weekend. Sadly between my car accident and getting sick we had to put everything off, then when Johnny found out about the big Food and Wine festival in Solvang we decided to go this weekend. I am very happy I love good wine and food.

So before the weekend I am trying to get some more jewelry made up and possibly some buckles. I also hope to get some of the listed as well, but we will have to see how that all works out hahaha!

I also plan on taking my cameras this weekend, Solvang is so pretty and we will be driving up the Santa Barbara coast which I just adore. I hope to be adding some more pictures here and on Etsy.

So keep an eye out for new goodies and I am now off to pack, Later!

No comments: