Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hello and Welcome!

Ok I decided that I am not up to hosting two seperate blogs so I hope you guys like to see both of my worlds!

First "fairycat", this is a business that I have been working with for some time, we do all natural bath and shower treats, with a special focus on those with sensitivities and allergies liek myself. This will be our third season doing small renaissance faires in Southern California as well as Bat's Day Pre-event.

CyberIndustries is also a name that came from a earlier project that my husband started some time ago. One Day my husband came out with a piece of old memory and after I looked at it I just realized that would make some great jewelry! I love having the chance to help the enviroment by recycling these old parts, instead of turning into trash they are turned into fun wearable art!

Thanks for checking us out!

No comments: