Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Puppies Over Hair Falls

I was going to be doing a blog about all the new Hair Falls I have been making and listing, but decided to wait until I get a hold of my model, she is so cute wait till you see her in my hair falls. I also have a cute kid to model for me too. I am thrilled to get the chance to show off all the new work I have been doing in that area, but today instead I am going to be sharing puppies!!

This was an interesting photo shoot, I was at a friend's house were on top of her three dogs, she was babysitting 2 dogs, and another friend brought over his for a total of 6 very active dogs!! This was not a full shoot as we had a birthday to celebrate but I am thrilled to have gotten some great shots of these very cute and very different pups!

First we have Alex, he is a gorgeous Yellow Lab mix, with the best personality as is the nature of his main breed



Tara is a pit bull, lab, and probably more, American Mutt, she is a doll, and such a character


Next we have Fiona she is a Chihuahua, and a little toughy, she is all boss




Buddy is one of the Pomeranians not helpful when it comes to sitting still for photos, but a big sweetie




Marshmellow who was the most photogenic of the day,




And Roxy, the Dachshund mix, who is a mile a minute, toe licker, crazy sweet pup




This is just a taste of what I took, I can't wait to share more here and on Flickr. I will also be selling some of these images on Etsy, some will be used to raised money for animal charities. I hope you enjoy these!

5 comments:

Designs by Jenean said...

Your babies are beautiful. Isn't is wonderful the different personalities dogs have. They can make a good day out of a bad day any day.

KreatedbyKarina said...

Your talent in photography is amazing!

KieutiePie said...

EEEK those puppies are so cute!!!

Riyo Gems said...

The blog entry above is very interesting. They have very well elaborated the items. I really love the above blog entry. And I have found a nice link. I have found great website for nice and beautiful Jewellery website. It has nice Styles and good product. They carry many items which are unique and handmade and also some trendy. They have sterling

silver Gemstones Handmade Jewellery. And also they have white gold 18kt Diamond Jewellery with Ruby, emerald and sapphire. You can visit them here www.riyogems.com/index-1.asp or www.riyogems.com please visit online shopping section and you can securely use your credit card to order the goods. The entire items are made in India.

Peldyn said...

I just love the puppy pictures!