Thursday, January 10, 2008

Le Chat Noir Studios

I decided that while I don't want to be your standard shop blog featuring artists regularly, I do want to share some of those shops that make me have total Fan Girl moments. I am starting with one of my most favorite shops on Etsy and am thrilled!!


I came across this shop on Etsy early on and her style, attention to detail and the character she gives her pieces is just AMAZING! I have seen other sculpture artists but too many of them seemed to work from the same sets of book patterns but Chat Noir has pieces unlike I have ever seen before.

I check her shop often to get a peek at what Lovecraftian inspired creatures she has brought to her "Pet Shop of the Old One's". My list of favorite's is very long, but I tend to love her sweet and unusual Cats the very best. Some are trim and smooth and some are little hair sweets like this one.

I like that she has many unique pieces but her prices also fit so many budgets. Which is nice when adding to a new collection. This little wonder comes in at only $20,



While this piece is $120


Besides the stunning Art Dolls this shop also offers, hand cast Resin Eyes for other artists, cool jewelry, and these really funky Skull Keychains and magnets,




I also love the new addition of a Coloring Book! It has great looking pages with perfect to color designs that would be great for kids or adults, and you can frame them after your done!



But in the end the main reason I go back to her shop is her dolls. I must have been very good this year since my sister spoiled me with "Luna Blue" she is even more stunning in person and I could go on and on about how cool she is but until you touch one of these pieces you really can't appreciate it fully. Her little necklace with a moon is probably my favorite little detail!




I really hope that everyone who appreciates stunning work and a unique eye with check out Le Chat Noir on their


And last but not least if you love their stuff or my blog please send me $1 or $2 or just buy me this because I think this really would make an awesome shop Mascot! :)



4 comments:

Laura Bartlett said...

Thank you so much for featuring our shop.

Laura and MJB

Dharma Designs said...

How fabulous and fun!

Dharma Designs said...

How fabulous and fun!

EcoMonster said...

thank you for linking me :D i've done the same because your blog has so much cool stuff!